- Celebration of International Students
- Local educator selected to participate in advanced placement program reading
- Following 'The Road to Two Sudans'
- U.S. Air Force awards Central State $516,000 for training
- HBCUX Network to Host Bahamas First American Football Classic
- Kentucky State and Central State to play 31st Circle City Classic®
- Celebrate Central State Becoming an 1890 Land-Grant Institution
Office of the President
Office of the Registrar
University Public Relations
About Central State University
Employment at CSU
Give to CSU
Hallie Q. Brown Library
Pay Charges and Fees
Social Media Directory
Veterans Education Program
Central State University and Clark State Community College Announce Dr. Freeman Hrabowski Will Speak at Joint Convocation
Central State University and Clark State Community College are joining together to bring Dr. Freeman Hrabowski, a nationally recognized educator and president of the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, to the Miami Valley region. The event, scheduled for November 5, 2014, will be held from 9:30 to 11 a.m. at the Performing Arts Center, Kuss Auditorium at Clark State.
Time magazine named Dr. Hrabowski to its “Ten Best College Presidents” list and as one of the 100 Most Influential Persons in the World. From presentations on TED Talk to interviews on 60 Minutes and other national media programs, Dr. Hrabowski delivers an inspirational message of educational empowerment, reinforcing the importance of providing opportunities for students to excel in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
The presentation is open to the community.