EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
College Preview Day - Admissions Requirements
ACT 15 or SAT 720
ACT 19 or SAT 910
Scholarships are awarded by academic merit and first-come-first serve basis.
- Submit a completed admissions application for your requested semester, along with the $20 application fee (money orders or cashier check only).
- High school seniors must submit ACT or SAT Test Scores to Central State University's Office of Admissions.
- Request an official high school transcript be sent to Central State University's Office of Admission.
- Ohio Residents must have passed the Ohio Ninth Grade Proficiency or the Ohio Graduation Test (all 5 parts with a score of 400 and above). Please submit your results to Central State University's Office of Admissions.
- Transfer students must request an official college transcript be sent to Central State University's Office of Admissions.
- Transfer students must have completed at least 30 semester credit hours or 45 quarter hours. If you have less than the requested hours, please have an official final high school transcript sent to Central State University's Office of Admissions.
Contact the Office of Admissions for more information
Please mail applications, fee's and requested documents to:
The Admissions Processing Center
Central State University
P.O. Box 527
Wilberforce, OH 45384